ORMUS recipes are available here. The following are the equipment needed, ingredients needed
and general instructions of a simple ORMUS recipe.
Two Pyrex bowls or stainless steel. This will be used to hold at least a half gallon volume
Strainer. This will be used to hold coffee filters.
A squirt bottle with a dropper bottle or a good lid.
PH paper which test up to at least 11.
Turkey baster or a 50cc syringe.
Course sea salt.
Gallon of distilled
A white distilled vinegar.
1. Pour four cups of water in a Pyrex bowl and then you dissolve one cup of salt in the water.
2. Then you strain salt water through coffee filters into the 2nd bowl.
3. With your pH paper, now start adding droppers full of lye water to the salt water and ensure that you stir
4. Then you check the pH of the water. The pH should reach 10 without moving as higher as 11. In case it gets as
higher as 11, you should add a few drops of vinegar to lower the pH.
5. When the right pH is reached, test several areas in the water to ensure that it is evenly distributed.
6. Then pour water in big jar. You should let settle for at least four hours.
7. When four to twelve hours has passed, siphon or drain off the salty water (clear water). Then you refill the
bottle with drinking water.
8. Clean the precipitate at least three times. Shake it each time and let it settle for about 4 hours before
9. After finishing the final wash, you pour the slurry of water and white/grey powder into a glass jar with a lid
and keep it for use. Ensure that you store it away from magnetic or electric fields.
10. ORMUS is affected by energy fields and by intent. Therefore, it seems to increase its potency in case you
surround it with energy objects.
In general, this is one of the ormus recipes. Find other ormus recipes on this web site
Ormus Minerals Nutrition Formulas